Our fleet, which includes eight Omani dhows and four speedboats, have been fully modernized to nsure total client comfort, and feature air conditioned cabins, spacious sun-decks, and showers.
All of our dhows are captained by an Omani national, each born and raised in the Musandam, and ave been fitted with the latest satellite navigation and communication equipment.
Our entire crew are first-aid trained, and first-aid kits and emergency oxygen are readily vailable in the case of an emergency. Our dhows are fully insured, regularly maintained and spotlessly clean.
Al Yas Dhow
An 85ft Triple Deck Dhow, perfect for overnight ‘live-aboard’ cruises.
- Accommodates a maximum of 16 persons in eight air-conditioned twin cabins, eaturing in-room showers
- Air-conditioned saloon/lounge area
- Aft deck seating area and top deck with sun loungers
- 2 bathrooms, with toilet and shower
- Diving deck with shower
- On-board air compressor for dive tank refills (Nitrox available)
- Charging points for cameras and mobile phones
Al Montaser Dhow
A 75ft Triple Deck Dhow, perfect for overnight ‘live-aboard’ cruises.
Al Rabeh, Al Moreh, Sheesa, Daba and Jouhar Dhows
Our fleet of 65-75ft Double Deck Dhows are predominantly used for our private and sharing ay cruises, but are also popular for our overnight cruises in the cooler months.
Our Single Deck Dhow offers great value for smaller groups and is suitable for both day nd overnight cruises.