Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a visa to enter into Dibba Oman?
- No, you are not required to have an Oman visa, but for the boarder crossing you will need to bring your original passport with either a UAE visit visa or residence visa, and send photocopies of your passport including the photo ID page and visa page, as the border guards require this for identification purposes.
Do I need to bring my own towel and snorkeling equipment?
- No, we provide our guests with snorkeling equipment and towels free of charge on all our dhow cruises and speedboat charters.
Do I need to book in advance?
- Yes, we require advance booking. We recommend booking sharing day cruises at least a day or so in advance and on public holidays at least a few weeks in advance. Private Day and overnight trips should be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Do you provide transport?
- Yes, we can provide transport from all over the UAE – from cars to large busses we can accommodate any number of people, please let us know your requirements and we’ll be more than happy to quote you a rate.
Where are you?
- Our office and dive center is situated in the Dibba Musandam Port in Oman, all of our marine activities depart from this port and the plantation camp is just a few minutes drive from here. Were approximately 1 ½ hours from Dubai Airport, an easy 2 ½ hours from Al Ain, 3- 3 ½ hours from Abu Dhabi, an easy hour from Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah city. Go to our find us page for our downloadable map and GPS co-ordinates.